There are so many options for special photo locations to capture the memories of your big day.
Some of our favourites include:
- Rich red ochre cliffs
- Fossilised cream limestone cliffs
- Sunlight peeking through the vines
- Vibrant colours of almond blossoms in bloom
- Historic/rustic cottages
- wheat crops, tractors and machinery
- Historic Paringa Bridge and Loxton historical village
- Paddle steamers
- Purple sunset over the river
- Red river gums
River reflections everywhere - green and gold, purple and blue
The Riverland provides a unique venues for both ceremonies and receptions. Popular options include Loxton Historical Village, Banrock Station and more.
Elegant country hotels and motels provide ample accommodation for large groups or consider houseboats to provide your guests with a unique on water stay.
Your Wedding Guests
Houseboats provide a unique option for the bridal party pre and post wedding and are also an excellent accommodation option for your wedding guests.