Our Family Fun activities have been created to do the thinking for you while you’re on holidays in the Riverland- there's plenty to keep the kids entertained.
Depending on where you’re staying or where you’re heading – you can easily choose one or more of our suggested activites and enjoy some River Time with the kids.
From catching your first callop to yabbying, bushwalking or enjoying a swim.
- Hire a canoe and discover untouched backwaters, and meandering waterways.
- Hire a kayak and go for a paddle at Loch Luna or Lake Bonney
- Enjoy a round of minigolf at Bella Lavender Estate
- Go on a guided dinghy or jetskis tour
- Walk on one of the many clifftop and River Murray walks.
- See what birds you can spot at Banrock Station or Hart Lagoon in Waikerie.
- Enjoy a dip in Lake Bonney
- Hire a bike and ride along the Renmark Riverfront (bikes available for hire from the Renmark Paringa Visitor Information Centre
- Take a ride on one fo four ferries in the region
- See the historic Paringa bridge lifting to let through river traffic
- Buy lunch at one of the many local bakeries and have a riverside lunch.
- Pack a picnic and check out a Murray River lock
- If you're lucky, you can try and spot a cheeky possum on the Renmark Riverfront when they come out at dusk for feeding.
The Riverland provides the perfect setting to allow the kids to burn off that extra energy at one of the many playgrounds around the region.
It’s easy to make your holiday an active one. Play a round of golf, play tennis, try your hand at lawn bowls or let loose at one of the local skate parks.
Cruise the Murray
Explore the meandering creeks and backwaters. Pick your own houseboat from the wide range of fleets offering luxury accommodation and transport all in one.
Walks, Wetlands and River Cruises
Walks, Wetlands and River Cruises. Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre is a great option for the family. Overlook magnificent panoramas of the wetlands.
The Greatest Playground Circuit Ever!
The Greatest Playground Circuit Ever! Start at the Monash Adventure Park, a kid’s paradise! Take the scenic route to Bella Lavender for a game of putt putt.