Barmera Golf Course
Situated within the township, Barmera Golf Club is a picturesque Brian Crafter designed layout with a million dollar view of Lake Bonney.
Run by its members Barmera promises a friendly welcome to all visitors.
How many reasons do you need to decide that Barmera has a magnificent facility to host your group?
Try a few of theses:
- BBQ facilities (We can buy in meat etc for you or you can bring your own)
- Well appointed Bar
- Accommodation on course (at the recently renovated Barmera Country Club)
- We can provide a sitdown meal for you and a fine venue for your after golf presentation.
- Flexible tee times . We work with you to get you onto the course using multiple tees if
Bringing a non golfing partner?
- We can advise on local attractions.
- Motorised golf carts are available through the Barmera Country Club.
- Negotiable green fees.
- Easy access on club comp days(our members welcome visitors)
- Other accommodation options available locally (Call us to discuss your needs.)
- Our motto is “FLEXIBILITY”. Try us!
The course is a par 72 over 6110m of gently undulating ground. Watch for the signature, 337m dogleg 15th hole.